31 December 2011
04 November 2011
31 October 2011
15 October 2011
28 August 2011
22 April 2011
06 March 2011
- Consulting, report and CSR policy writing
- Eco-friendly cost saving solutions
- Environmental services with strategic advice on climate change, biodiversity, waste management and pollution abatement
- Stakeholder engagement and community development
- Communication of environmental initiatives
- Training and learning opportunities
Our team of consultants include experts from Europe, US and India to bring truly global solutions to socio-enviro issues in the business context. Having a business strategy based on sustainable development sees great returns in terms of maximizing brand image, profitability and market share. At GDC we want to help tap into the true potential that every business has because we believe that 'business as usual' is on its way out.
12 January 2011
- Carbon ("C" or carbohydrates), for energy - the microbial oxidation of carbon produces the heat. High carbon materials tend to be brown and dry.
- Nitrogen ("N" or protein), to grow and reproduce more organisms to oxidize the carbon. High nitrogen materials tend to be green (or colorful, like fruits and vegetables) and wet.
- Oxygen, for oxidizing the carbon, the decomposition process.
- Water, in the right amounts to maintain activity without causing anaerobic conditions.